Can't find what you're looking for?
Here are additional organizations that support diverse books!
Cooperative Children’s Book Center
The Cooperative Children’s Book Center (CCBC) is a unique examination, study and research library of the School of Education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. The CCBC’s noncirculating collections include current, retrospective and historical books published for children and young adults.
CBC Diversity Committee
The CBC Diversity Committee is one of five committees established by the Children’s Book Council, the national nonprofit trade association for children’s trade book publishers. Dedicated to increasing the diversity of voices and experiences contributing to children’s and young adult literature, CBC Diversity strives to build awareness that the nature of our society must be represented within the children’s publishing industry.
American Library Association - Association of Ethnic Librarians
The American Library Association (ALA) is the oldest and largest library association in the world, and is affiliated with the following Associations of Ethic Librations:
- American Indian Library Association (AILA)
- Asian Pacific American Librarians Association (APALA)
- Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA)
- Chinese American Librarians Association (CALA)
- The National Association to Promote Library & Information Services to Latinos and the Spanish Speaking (REFORMA)