20-Minute Phone Consultation with Agent Ginger Knowlton
Agent Ginger Knowlton of Curtis Brown, Ltd. is offering the following:
- She will provide a 20-minute phone consultation, where you can ask her anything about children's publishing.
- The call will occur in September or afterward, during an agreed upon time between Ginger and the winning bidder.
Ginger Knowlton represents a diverse list of authors and illustrators of picture books, middle-grade and young adult fiction and nonfiction. Her client list includes new and emerging writers as well as Newbery Medalists, Newbery and Printz Honor winners, Edgar and Lambda winners, New York Times bestsellers, and a host of other talented clients. Ginger has served on the Board of Directors of both the Association of Authors’ Representatives in NYC and the Friends of the Library in her hometown in Westchester County.
- Opening Bid: $40
- Auction Ends: Sunday, August 11th, 2019, at 9:00pm EST.
- Note: Any bids submitted after that time will be void.
- Reminder: Questions should be about children's publishing. The call must take place in September or afterward.
How This Works
Auction & Bidding Information
- To place a bid, please check the current high bid and place a higher one by leaving your name, bid amount, and email address in the comments' section.
- Include your bid in US dollar ($) amounts.
- Each item will have a minimum starting bid. After that, you may bid in quantities of your choosing.
- The highest bid, timestamped by our website at 9:00PM EST, will be declared the winner.
- Please use comments only for bidding.
How to Claim Your Item
- WNDB will declare the winner in the comments section on the item page. We will also contact the winner of this auction item via the email you provided.
- The winner will have 72 hours to claim their item by responding to the email.
- If the winner does not claim their item within the 72-hour timeframe, we will default to the runner-up from the bidding comments.
- In that same 72-hour timeframe, the winner must make their donation in the winning amount of their bid to WNDB. You can donate on our Donation page.
- Please forward your receipt or a screenshot to WNDB.
- If the winner does not forward their receipt to us within the 72-hour timeframe, we will default to the runner-up from the bidding comments.
- If you need to send a check, please let us know and we will work with you.
- Once the donation has been verified, WNDB will put you in touch with the agent or editor who donated your item.
- For more information, please check our FAQs.