15-Minute Phone Call with Agent Mackenzie Brady Watson
Agent Mackenzie Brady Watson of The Stuart Krichevsky Literary Agency is offering the following:
- A 15-minute phone call to discuss anything you would like. Mackenzie's expertise is in adult non-fiction, but she also represents YA.
Mackenzie Brady Watson is a literary agent at The Stuart Krichevsky Literary Agency, focusing primarily on adult narrative non-fiction. As a former research scientist, she has a great passion for science books, especially if they are historically driven or revolutionize current theory, as well as sociology, investigative journalism, food writing, memoir, health and wellness, and business books. She particularly appreciates work that sheds light on marginalized experiences and helps contribute to the cultural conversation. Mackenzie began her publishing career as an intern at Fine Print Literary Management and Farrar, Straus & Giroux. She was an agent with Charlotte Sheedy Literary Agency and New Leaf Literary & Media before joining SKLA in 2016. In addition to being an agent, Mackenzie is also a founding board member of INKLUDED (a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to increasing and celebrating the diversity within the publishing industry).
- Opening Bid: $40
- Auction Ends: Sunday, August 11th, 2019, at 9:00pm EST.
- Note: Any bids submitted after that time will be void.
How This Works
Auction & Bidding Information
- To place a bid, please check the current high bid and place a higher one by leaving your name, bid amount, and email address in the comments' section.
- Include your bid in US dollar ($) amounts.
- Each item will have a minimum starting bid. After that, you may bid in quantities of your choosing.
- The highest bid, timestamped by our website at 9:00PM EST, will be declared the winner.
- Please use comments only for bidding.
How to Claim Your Item
- WNDB will declare the winner in the comments section on the item page. We will also contact the winner of this auction item via the email you provided.
- The winner will have 72 hours to claim their item by responding to the email.
- If the winner does not claim their item within the 72-hour timeframe, we will default to the runner-up from the bidding comments.
- In that same 72-hour timeframe, the winner must make their donation in the winning amount of their bid to WNDB. You can donate on our Donation page.
- Please forward your receipt or a screenshot to WNDB.
- If the winner does not forward their receipt to us within the 72-hour timeframe, we will default to the runner-up from the bidding comments.
- If you need to send a check, please let us know and we will work with you.
- Once the donation has been verified, WNDB will put you in touch with the agent or editor who donated your item.
- For more information, please check our FAQs.